Saturday, August 9, 2008

Iphone Customers Angry - Start Apple Hate Website




A man soo upset with "horrible 3G reception of the 3G Iphone" to encourage Apple and AT&T to improve it. He shares his negative experience with Apple customer service, and he asks other users with similar troubles to comment with their iPhone 3G reception issues. As of this writing, about 40 users have commented with their negative experiences






On a personal level I ruined my first generation iphone, and I started posting in the customer service forum. I was posting controversial remarks, and right when they got posted on the site. Apple deleted them and one of their customers servie reps. from California called me to talk about my experience. He did nothing to help just tried to talk me down.









No comments: